Prophets Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Video Games

Pig Tailed Gar

Video Games Empty Video Games

Post by Pig Tailed Gar Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:46 pm

I know you play them.

What games do you play, on which consoles? (the PC is a console too).

Just curious.

I recently get into play games here and there with my laptop. I haven't touch consoles like the xbox and such for a long while.

I'm starting Secret World, anyone play that?
    DuDZiK
    DuDZiK

Video Games Empty Re: Video Games

Post by DuDZiK Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:34 pm

I saw the release date and trailer video for Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm cautiously optimistic about it, since I've been following all their blogs and videos they've made talking about what's going into it.
    Pig Tailed Gar

Post by Pig Tailed Gar Sun May 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Have you tried Wildstar? Recently there are lots of cool games going into beta phase. I don't necessary ever buy them or anything. I simply jump into these beta when I'm bore, if it look interesting.

DuDZiK
    DuDZiK

Post by DuDZiK Sat May 24, 2014 11:37 pm

I've tried a couple of beta or 'early access' games before, but I just can't get into them in such an early stage. Now I wait until the full completed game is released
    Automne
    Automne

Post by Automne Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:48 pm

I hear WildStar is kick ass, i'm only waiting for a PC that can handle it to try it, seems hella engaging imo, i'm still *blush* addicted to WoW after all these years too, so take that as a 'grain of salt'
    Pig Tailed Gar

Post by Pig Tailed Gar Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:30 am

After playing some of the newer active combat mmo, I can't go back to game like WoW. In those game, the combat is pretty much taking time whacking each other. More recent games have combat like third person action games (darksider/Zelda), which I really like.
    Dinwar

Post by Dinwar Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Pig Tailed Gar wrote:
    What games do you play, on which consoles?  (the PC is a console too).

Just curious.

Skyrim is a guilty pleasure. I mean, I know it has flaws--for that matter, I've identified a number myself (and given my capacity for suspending disbelief, that's astonishing). That said, there' something cathartic about hunting elk near Whiterun, or gathering herbs around Riften.

Minecraft is a favorite, obviously. If you haven't played it, you obviously haven't played videogames at this point.

Just got Terraria on my iPad. It's not as good as the PC version (it's a platformer with fuzzy controls on the iPad), but it gets me my gaming fix. Very Happy

I've been meaning to try LOTR:Online again, but just haven't had the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:54 am