Prophets Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Been gone for a while but now I'm back

Mistress Cara
    Mistress Cara

Been gone for a while but now I'm back Empty Been gone for a while but now I'm back

Post by Mistress Cara Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:49 pm

I have missed everyone here but have had so much going on i haven't been able to get on. My life has been nothing but stress lately! I really just needed some friends and some support. My husband has been sick for over 3 years now and finally found a doctor who could find what's wrong. June of this year he was diagnosed with Crohns and we have had to change a lot in our lives. Sorry to vent here but i don't have many people to talk/vent to since my husband can't have a lot of stress or he siezes up in pain. Thanks for listening. Smile
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

Been gone for a while but now I'm back Empty Re: Been gone for a while but now I'm back

Post by Gregoriouse The Great Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Don't we have a bar for that? j/k I've had my share of stressful times. Hopefully with the new doctor things will get better!
    Mistress Cara
    Mistress Cara

Been gone for a while but now I'm back Empty Re: Been gone for a while but now I'm back

Post by Mistress Cara Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Hopefully so. he's done more than any if the doctors have ever done so I'm hopeful. And yes we do have a bar for that but i liked here better Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:37 am