Prophets Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Pig Tailed Gar
Renya
Fyrechiken
Arcea-Drakkarre
Linayus
Ckyle7
rainshadow
shadowsiren
aammondd
Zedd
Gregoriouse The Great
15 posters

Things that would make Zedd's head explode while Administrating PI for $1000

rainshadow
    rainshadow
    Admin

Things that would make Zedd's head explode while Administrating PI for $1000 - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that would make Zedd's head explode while Administrating PI for $1000

Post by rainshadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:52 am

darkorical wrote:
    Zedd wrote:
    Fyrechiken wrote:Paulie. lol
    Oh my god. I actually managed to forget about him.

I still talk to Dizzy on fb.
    Wait so you actually WEREN'T Dizzy?!  
    Either that or he has a fb account in his head.
    Zedd
    Zedd

Things that would make Zedd's head explode while Administrating PI for $1000 - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that would make Zedd's head explode while Administrating PI for $1000

Post by Zedd Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 pm

No I was not Dizzy. I also was not Terry, although I found it next to impossible to get some people to believe that.
    Dinwar

Post by Dinwar Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 am

Zedd wrote:No I was not Dizzy. I also was not Terry, although I found it next to impossible to get some people to believe that.
    I'm still only about 50% certain. Wink
    Galactus
    Galactus

Post by Galactus Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:23 pm

What is, a bunch of people making no brainwashing signs and taking pictures of themselves holding them, using those pictures as avatars, all in protest of the banning of one member?
    DuDZiK
    DuDZiK

Post by DuDZiK Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:36 pm

I remember when I was a mod, there was this one guy that was absolutely insufferable. I think his first screen name was Warren22. He was highly arrogant and opinionated, but had AWFUL writing/language/grammar (the sad part is I actually found the latter more intolerable Razz). He wound up being banned. Then on another SOT related forum, this guy under a different screen name started posting with the exact same kind of behaviour and rhetoric... and bad writing. He ranted non-stop about the mods and admins and members on PI incessantly, on a really small forum with few members, most of whom did not even know about PI. Soon after, someone under the same screen name joined PI and posted the same kind of crap, then tried to play innocent that he wasn't the same person, with the same writing, on two different SOT forums, and also had IPs from the same municipality in Ottawa.
    Ckyle7
    Ckyle7
    Admin

Post by Ckyle7 Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Galactus wrote:What is, a bunch of people making no brainwashing signs and taking pictures of themselves holding them, using those pictures as avatars, all in protest of the banning of one member?
    I remember that! Memories just came flooding back to me.....!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:15 pm