MBTI personality type

    Share
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:36 am

    I know lots about this. I've even had my indicator formally. This one likewise isn't formal, but its not too bad.

    http://www.mypersonality.info/


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:51 am

    Guess what I am Greg. Come on, I want to see if you peg this one or not. Twisted Evil

    Edit: You're an INTP. It's that friggin' jolly matter of fact tone. Gives it away every time.
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:41 pm

    Hadn't thought about that part as much. Usually I think to analyze based on what is more evident. For example someone who bluntly portrays the mascot role I would analyze regarding their family dynamic structure. With you mostly I apply an abnormal psychology approach. At least to be frank.

    also if anything gives away my type its probably me facebook page lol. Though your right INTPs do have a "friggin' jolly matter of fact tone" lol... as a matter of fact lol


    Last edited by Gregoriouse The Great on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:51 pm

    Uh huh, that's nice. Take a shot!
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:55 pm

    The letter ASPD come to mind lol

    a very rough guess is ESTP or ISTP. I haven't really gotten to know you and in cyber would thats not as easy. plus being a P I am tend not to draw conclusions as quickly.


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:57 pm

    You'd be wrong. I tend to get along with others pretty well, and often easily.

    And Greg, that seems like a toe on the line into disrespect territory. Just sayin' man. Consistency from site admins is paramount. bounce 
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:00 am

    S?! WT#@#$ Makes you think I'm an S!?
    Jesus, Mary, and Ringo!

    I mean, I can kinda get the T. Kinda, but given my behavior outside the debate forum... geesh.

    ENFP - Reporting in. Mwuahahahahahaha!!! Run fools, run!

    Twisted Evil

    Edit: Waits for all the interesting ideas of that to click for Greg.
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:03 am

    Thats actually a very common misconception aspd. If anything they are often extremely friendly... a little too friendly. You do seem to always be playing games with people though in at least one way or another. Perhaps I should nonetheless be mindful. I've been toggling with a few other options, INTJ or ENTJ...


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:08 am

    Gregoriouse The Great wrote:Thats actually a very common misconception aspd. If anything they are often extremely friendly... a little too friendly. You do seem to always be playing games with people though in at least one way or another. Perhaps I should nonetheless be mindful. I've been toggling with a few other options, INTJ or ENTJ...
    Yeah, you missed a post apparently. Either way, no, I don't have ASPD. It's a nice story, future boy! But if the me from the future is now in the past, how do you know about it!?!
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:09 am

    well you did seems kind cold back there lol I was considering S based on the SP temperament. P makes the most sense given that you quite playful. I guess with you its more difficult because you have a good sense of reason and logic by the way you go about expressing it crosses me as kind of repulsive.


    Last edited by Gregoriouse The Great on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:14 am

    I think you posted while I was typing lol. It wouldn't make sense for an F to have ASPD. I know of an antisocial personality who is ESTP. But frankly I haven't really believed that totally (ok if you know how INTPs are you probably know that we might very well endlessly not conclude on things) but some of your comments have lead me to scratch my head on the possibility.


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:29 am

    looking at this page is actually does make sense that you would fit that type very well. I should say I'm sorry if I have misjudged you, though I have made a point to give you the benefit of a doubt (if I hadn't a might very well have banned you). I do think you have good intent. It doesn't seem that way when you are debating however in your ideas you do display logic based on a sense of compassion. And the charisma part is definitely something you fit well. Spite what your first impression was, you are definitely a lovable human being.  

    https://www.personalitymax.com/personality-types/enfp-advocate

    I should also mention I partly though about ASPD because of your disregard toward the rule. The "antisocial" misconception is that they are not people who don't like to be around society (schizoid), they are people who do not respect social norms or the rights of others. Hence they are "against society".


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:38 am

    I enjoy playing. It's fun.

    I have an excellent sense of reason and logic. I express it in nearly direct correlation to the substance of the person I'm debating. If you're reasonable with me, I'm probably not going to say anything unreasonable at all, though I might be playful. The more unreasonable you are in your assertions and lack of grounding, the more I'm going to no longer care about niceties, because in my eyes, that person is being just as ridiculous. Even more so when I think the person I'm debating to actually be intelligent. If I don't consider the person intelligent I'll simply leave them largely alone, or be more gentle as I don't consider their responses to be based on faulty logic, but perhaps insufficient connections in their thought process.

    If you truly think that Aammondd made even one reasonable assertion, absent faith, in that forum thread, I would seriously suggest (and no, I'm not trying to be ornery or derisive or condescending right now) a logic course. I would have presumed that someone with a degree in a behavioral health field would have gone through such a thing, but as I didn't really go to college, I have only a basic understanding of requirements in fields of study.

    And yes, you, the entire administrative staff, and the community as a whole are being tested. Purposefully. I loved the original PI and was extremely upset when it was lost. Many of us were. Not simply dismayed, but actively enraged. Especially for the reasons it was lost. You're currently being observed to see if I truly invest in this community, if the community would be better served in a different locale, or if it's no longer worth saving. Poke. Prod. Repeat. Don't worry, you're largely passing. Largely. Look to Zedd... he earned a great deal of my respect, though I didn't always LIKE some of his decisions. Laughing 

    Anyone who knows me, really knows me, knows that I care exceptionally for those people who have earned my respect. If I ever thought I had hurt one of those individuals, even with no real fault, I would still be horrified. I equally invest in communities. This community used to be loved and held dear. Let's see if it shall be again.

    Also:

    personalitymax wrote: ENFPs love people and are gregarious
    lulz
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:55 am

    Gregoriouse The Great wrote:I should also mention I partly though about ASPD because of your disregard toward the rule. The "antisocial" misconception is that they are not people who don't like to be around society (schizoid), they are people who do not respect social norms or the rights of others. Hence they are "against society".    
    Well I respect the rights of others, but I do actually not respect many social norms... but that's entirely based on what I view as real problems with such things or because I believe it takes away from largely harmless choice. Such as silly rules about profanity. Laughing There should be no reason for me to say h-e-double-hockey-sticks in place of hell. It serves no purpose. Inclusion is so often an illusion.
    avatar
    aammondd

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2013-08-26
    Age : 50
    Location : Antioch Ca

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by aammondd on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:09 am

    I came up INTJ the descriptions seem to make some sense.
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:20 am

    I have yet to have found anything that I think is really a good reason to suppress gay marriage. Not from Aammondd or anyone else so far for that matter. In that respect I agree that there aren’t any good points there. This however isn't a reason for name calling or antagonistic behavior. I do draw a line there. I think your smart enough to know that you can play nice and still have fun. Sadly, it seems higher education, in my opinion isn’t very good about priorities. What they are rigid about holds people back what they aren't rigid about buts people in the wrong position. There isn’t a “logic” class required for my area though it is encouraged generally. Frankly though, if you don’t have logic in this field for the most part you won’t get far. I’m sure some slip through the cracks which is worrisome to me. I have however used my elective to take every philosophy class the school has which basically is “logic” class. I love those classes so much. I wish I could just keep going back every day even after they have ended.
    Believe it or not, I agree with you about language. If a “hell” gets by from time to time and no one notices I don’t care. But the principle is a lot of people really enjoy PI and I know some people don’t feel welcome by profanity. I want everyone to feel welcome here. It’s not that I don’t agree with your principal, it’s that there is another principle involved. I think the hard part when it comes to social norms is whether we really know if something is harmless or not. Say if ten people who we enjoy having here leave because of profanely, as harmless as it might seem, that is a piece of PI that becomes lost to us because of it. Sometimes social norms can be trivial but if we don’t thoroughly consider and use good judgment there can be bad ramifications.


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:21 am

    aammondd wrote:I came up INTJ the descriptions seem to make some sense.
    I have a roommate who is INTJ. Based on what I recall of you from the initial forum I think your right that it does add up.


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Arcea-Drakkarre

    Posts : 314
    Join date : 2013-08-25
    Age : 28
    Location : SLC, UT

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Arcea-Drakkarre on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:40 am

    I am INTJ as well. Every time I have taken a personality test the results are INTJ.
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:51 am

    Arcea-Drakkarre wrote:I am INTJ as well. Every time I have taken a personality test the results are INTJ.
    Doesn't surprise me at all.
    avatar
    Ckyle7
    Admin

    Posts : 566
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 36
    Location : Sydney, Australia

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Ckyle7 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:01 am

    I am ENFP. I read the profile, some of it rings true. The things that sounded pretty accurate kind of blew me away. Fun test! Very Happy


    _________________
    "The storm starts when the drops start dropping. When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping.” ~ Dr Seuss
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:39 am

    Ckyle7 wrote:I am ENFP. I read the profile, some of it rings true. The things that sounded pretty accurate kind of blew me away. Fun test! Very Happy
    A completely nurtured and confident ENFP will blow your mind. Putting a few ENFPs in the same room, and working towards a common goal, will see that goal accomplished in half the time and twice as fabulously as first conceived. Smile 

    ENFPs that have gone over to the dark side are scary. Think about everything you know about motivating people, reading them, caring for them... and use it to get what you want. Most sites I've seen mention that we only manipulate people when we've "gone bad". That's not true. A self-aware ENFP knows they do it all the time, but we are doing it for good reason and because we care. Once we stop caring. affraid 

    WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

    Mwuahahahahahahaha!!! jocolor 
    avatar
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 30
    Location : Where no man has gone before

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:40 pm

    yeah I just read this from a site:

    "An ENFP who has "gone wrong" may be quite manipulative - and very good it. The gift of gab which they are blessed with makes it naturally easy for them to get what they want. Most ENFPs will not abuse their abilities, because that would not jive with their value systems.

    ENFPs sometimes make serious errors in judgment. They have an amazing ability to intuitively perceive the truth about a person or situation, but when they apply judgment to their perception, they may jump to the wrong conclusions."


    _________________
    Make it so.
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:29 pm

    Gregoriouse The Great wrote:ENFPs sometimes make serious errors in judgment. They have an amazing ability to intuitively perceive the truth about a person or situation, but when they apply judgment to their perception, they may jump to the wrong conclusions."
    More so when the dynamic includes ourselves, for instance in relationships.
    avatar
    Ckyle7
    Admin

    Posts : 566
    Join date : 2013-08-24
    Age : 36
    Location : Sydney, Australia

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Ckyle7 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:50 pm

    Did anyone else do the multiple intelligences test? I apply Gardner's theory to so much of my teaching and learning planning. Usually using a matrix of Gardner and Bloom's Taxonomy of Higher Order Thinking Theories. It is interesting to see which kind of intelligence is used in my own learning and perception of life!


    _________________
    "The storm starts when the drops start dropping. When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping.” ~ Dr Seuss
    avatar
    Musikaman

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2013-08-31

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Musikaman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:01 pm

    Yeah, I've actually been registered on that site 3 years or so.


    Sponsored content

    Re: MBTI personality type

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:46 pm