What are you watching.....?

rainshadow
    Admin

Re: What are you watching.....?

Post by rainshadow on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:56 am

Don't really watch it, DuDZie. Never really gave it a chance mainly because my brothers hate it and I didn't want to hear them bicker about it if I tried to watch it. It never really struck me as a "must watch" show, anyway.

FWIW, this season of Walking Dead has been INCREDIBLE. The mid-season finale was amazing this past Sunday.

Last edited by rainshadow on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

We should create a loop. That way when he gets back he can feel jealous that he's been out of it. PyroMancer
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

Post by Gregoriouse The Great on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:09 pm

I like the big bang theory. It at least adds some value to science even if its superficial. In an age were it is given such little value, and is needed more than ever, you take what you can get.

Admin

Post by rainshadow on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Finished season 1 of Arrow this morning.

So totally stoked! Smile

We should create a loop. That way when he gets back he can feel jealous that he's been out of it. PyroMancer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:43 pm