Prophets Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Still have it after all these years

Zedd
    Zedd

Still have it after all these years Empty Still have it after all these years

Post by Zedd Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:22 pm

I was cleaning out my office and found a small mailing tube. Forgot why I had it or what was in it.

Well before PI was the official page we had a couple of sections that later went away. One of them was the user art section.

It was mostly SOT art people made. Some sent scanned images, but this was like 15 or so years ago and not everyone had a scanner, so they sent me the artwork to scan.

Seems I still have it all Smile
    Ckyle7
    Ckyle7
    Admin

Still have it after all these years Empty Re: Still have it after all these years

Post by Ckyle7 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:15 am

Hehe. That's awesome! Very Happy
    rainshadow
    rainshadow
    Admin

Still have it after all these years Empty Re: Still have it after all these years

Post by rainshadow Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:19 pm

That's better than awesome.
    locust
    locust

Post by locust Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 am

Could always re-scan and share the memories again zedd..... Be nice for some to see their work yet again....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:53 pm