Prophets Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Dinwar
Amethyst
Mistress Cara
Ckyle7
alvspr
Gregoriouse The Great
10 posters

Is your partner an antisocial personality?

Gregoriouse The Great
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

Is your partner an antisocial personality? Empty Is your partner an antisocial personality?

Post by Gregoriouse The Great Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:56 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/23/11-signs-dating-a-sociopath_n_3780417.html
    alvspr
    alvspr

Is your partner an antisocial personality? Empty Re: Is your partner an antisocial personality?

Post by alvspr Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:39 am

ummm I hope not!!!
    Ckyle7
    Ckyle7
    Admin

Is your partner an antisocial personality? Empty Re: Is your partner an antisocial personality?

Post by Ckyle7 Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:21 am

How on earth do they measure "intense eyes"? Okay, I think I may have dated around 4 sociopaths. One of them, I may have even married at some point. :/
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

Post by Gregoriouse The Great Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:39 pm

oh... thats bad. And yeah when I read it that one was a bit off. They do often have a creepy stair to them though. I've studied them a lot. I am a psychology major. Not sure if I've mentioned that.
    Mistress Cara
    Mistress Cara

Post by Mistress Cara Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm

So is 4 to 5 out of 11 bad
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

Post by Gregoriouse The Great Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:21 pm

I wouldn't be fast to judge... but it doesn't sound good.
    Ckyle7
    Ckyle7
    Admin

Post by Ckyle7 Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:42 am

Gregoriouse The Great wrote:oh... thats bad.
    Haha hence the separation...!
    Amethyst
    Amethyst

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:22 pm

My husband has intense eyes, but I would never label him as one.
    Dinwar

Post by Dinwar Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:10 pm

#1: My ego is the proper size. I actually am this amazing and awesome.

#2: My mother once punished me for not eavesdroping, and I have referred to manipulation since the third grade as "the game".

#3: Not my fault most people's emotions make no bloody sense. Though I do admit that the time I told my wife (then girlfriend) "You admitted that your feelings make no sense. Why should I care if you don't?" was probably going too far.

#4: I haven't done anything to be ashamed of.

#5: I've been under small arms fire, on an active missile range (by which I mean, they were firing missiles), stalked by mountain lions, attacked by dogs, stabbed...Trust me, getting excited doesn't help.

#6: Okay, can't say I do this one. I've been called too mature. Then again, I play dress-up and bash people in the head with sticks, so...

#7: I'm selective, what can I say?

#8: Okay, I'm the opposite. I can be rather off-putting initially, but charming once you get to know me (having a translater helps).

#9: Dose rational self-interest count?

#10: My wife purchased me a "Bazinga!" shirt as a warning.

#11: I disturb people this way. Either that, or I don't make eye contact at all and THAT disturbs people. Depends on where my eyes fall while I'm thinking.

I'm not a sociopath. I do have fun with them, though. The problem with sociopaths is that they do certain things because they can't help it. When they meet with someone who does similar things from a stance of cold, rational logic--because he chooses to--they tend to not know how to handle it.
    Ckyle7
    Ckyle7
    Admin

Post by Ckyle7 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:54 am

Amethyst wrote:My husband has intense eyes, but I would never label him as one.
    Of course he is not! He has "writer's eyes" I like to call it. Besides, the other points don't relate to him at all. That article is highly generalised.

Okay, Dinwar, I just pee'd myself a little from laughing at your very witty post!
    Pig Tailed Gar

Post by Pig Tailed Gar Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:07 pm

I have intense eyes! When I'm sleepy and trying to stay awake, lol
    Renya
    Renya

Post by Renya Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:44 pm

PTG wrote:I have intense eyes!  When I'm sleepy and trying to stay awake, lol
    Lol, me too or when I am applying mascara !
    FreeWill
    FreeWill

Post by FreeWill Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Dinwar,
    I so missed these sessions with you. Same time next Thursday than? O and try to limit mention of your mother in the next session. Laughing 
    Arcea-Drakkarre
    Arcea-Drakkarre

Post by Arcea-Drakkarre Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Heehee, Dinwar, that's hilarious.

My roommate is a sociopath, but I already knew that about him. X3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 am