Prophets Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Arts Rules

Ckyle7
    Ckyle7
    Admin

Creative Arts Rules Empty Creative Arts Rules

Post by Ckyle7 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:30 pm

As moderator of the Creative Arts thread, I just wanted to make it very clear about how I expect users to post here. There are two simple rules: be respectful and be encouraging.

A respectful poster will make sure they use language that is appropriate, never using profanity and choosing to express themselves in a way that does not belittle others.

An encouraging poster will supply positive comments and praise to the people who are brave enough to share their art. They can offer critical feedback yet still acknowledge the positive aspects of the art they are appreciating. Remember; these people don’t have to post their work, they are sharing purely for your enjoyment.

Having said all of this, I cannot imagine anyone, who holds the true spirit of PI in their hearts, to display any kind of behaviour I would be unhappy with. Still, I have to cover my behind though, right? Wink

I hope to see your fantastic creations and provide you with honest, positive and timely feedback in return for abiding by these rules.

Happy posting!
    ~CK

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 pm