Prophets Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
aammondd
alvspr
Fyrechiken
rainshadow
8 posters

First Edition Collection: COMPLETED!

rainshadow
    rainshadow
    Admin

First Edition Collection: COMPLETED! Empty First Edition Collection: COMPLETED!

Post by rainshadow Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Earlier this summer when I picked up a First Edition copy of Blood of the Fold I officially completed my collection of FE TG novels. Well, today I received (at last) a replacement copy of a hardcover Debt of Bones novella. I lost my original copy years ago. It's not technically first edition (as it was released as part of the Legends anthology collection in the late 90s. The hardback was later released in 2001.

So happy to have that back...

Collection complete.

(Heck, could probably sell this set for a decent chunk of change...)
    Fyrechiken
    Fyrechiken

First Edition Collection: COMPLETED! Empty Re: First Edition Collection: COMPLETED!

Post by Fyrechiken Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Congrats.Smile
    alvspr
    alvspr

First Edition Collection: COMPLETED! Empty Re: First Edition Collection: COMPLETED!

Post by alvspr Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Show off.
    aammondd
    aammondd

Post by aammondd Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:26 am

dont know if merritt was able to sell his leather bounds a while ago or not and LRR was selling a FOTF one just before this whole reunion show took off. But as soon as I get my CE TFC I may very well go after some. (When funds permit) Ill have to figure out how many FE i have
    Zedd
    Zedd

Post by Zedd Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:23 am

Some one og the FF page just bough the leather bound collection (not including TTK or the CE of TFC) for 2500+
    rainshadow
    rainshadow
    Admin

Post by rainshadow Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 pm

alvspr wrote:Show off.
    It took too long to complete said collection for me NOT to show off. I'd given up ever finding a copy of WFR that wasn't worn to threads from previouis reads and cheap enough to actually afford. So yeah, I'm gonna show off a bit.

I'lll get a pic up this weekend for sure. Smile
    Merritt

Post by Merritt Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Zedd wrote:Some one og the FF page just bough the leather bound collection (not including TTK or the CE of TFC) for 2500+

OMFG Wish I sold mine for that much Smile

Yep, sold my leatherbounds. They went to the hands of somebody who I know will cherish them and take care of them. Can't remember his old username for the life of me, but I'll hit him up and let him know we've put a board back together Smile
    Zedd
    Zedd

Post by Zedd Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:16 am

Sold mine to Terry years ago.
    Seraph
    Seraph

Post by Seraph Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Merritt wrote:
    Zedd wrote:Some one og the FF page just bough the leather bound collection (not including TTK or the CE of TFC) for 2500+
    OMFG Wish I sold mine for that much Smile

Yep, sold my leatherbounds.  They went to the hands of somebody who I know will cherish them and take care of them.  Can't remember his old username for the life of me, but I'll hit him up and let him know we've put a board back together Smile
    That would be me :>
    First Edition Collection: COMPLETED! NyJ2UCP

TTK is on its way.  I need early/signed editions of SoT, BotF, and TotW, and then I need to find someone to sell their TFC CE if they ever actually get made.

Edit: Third Kingdom arrived.  I havent even read Omen Machine yet.  I have a problem.

First Edition Collection: COMPLETED! 4VBqO1e
    alvspr
    alvspr

Post by alvspr Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:37 pm

As far as I understand it TFC CE's are actually made - whats been the hold up is the covers.
    rainshadow
    rainshadow
    Admin

Post by rainshadow Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:14 pm

My mom told me the other day that she found a really gross Terry Goodkind book under the freezer in the garage. It'd probably been collecting nastiness since the mid-2000s. I had always wondered what happened to that book; closure at last. RIP, my original copy. LMAO
    Gratch

Post by Gratch Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:15 am

Edit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:50 am