Prophets Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
DuDZiK
GeneralBensGirl
Aravis
ForeverCrimson
Linayus
seven
shadowsiren
aammondd
_-Scarlett-_
13 posters

What are you watching.....?

rainshadow
    rainshadow
    Admin

What are you watching.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you watching.....?

Post by rainshadow Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:56 am

Don't really watch it, DuDZie. Never really gave it a chance mainly because my brothers hate it and I didn't want to hear them bicker about it if I tried to watch it. It never really struck me as a "must watch" show, anyway.

FWIW, this season of Walking Dead has been INCREDIBLE. The mid-season finale was amazing this past Sunday.

Last edited by rainshadow on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Gregoriouse The Great
    Admin

Post by Gregoriouse The Great Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:09 pm

I like the big bang theory. It at least adds some value to science even if its superficial. In an age were it is given such little value, and is needed more than ever, you take what you can get.
    rainshadow
    rainshadow
    Admin

Post by rainshadow Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Finished season 1 of Arrow this morning.

So totally stoked! Smile
    Ckyle7
    Ckyle7
    Admin

Post by Ckyle7 Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:24 am

Just finished Game of Thrones. All up to date and thoroughly in SHOCK haha.
    rainshadow
    rainshadow
    Admin

Post by rainshadow Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:39 pm

I'm all up to date on my live action shows, too. Well, unless you count Gotham, but I kinda went away from that because I couldn't keep up.

Really the only ones I watch (cable-wise) are Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow. Then of course I follow along with the Marvel Netflix shows.

Moviewise? Presently I've been watching the Millenium Trilogy (based on the trilogy from Stieg Larsson, beginning with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo). It is an extended cut, released in a six episode format on Netflix.

On the anime front I've been binging One Piece, which I figured I'd never do but I rediscovered it after Fairy Tail captured my heart and to be completely honest, One Piece is a hell of a lot better than I ever would have thought. In the meantime I'm also rewatching Fairy Tail from the beginning (finished it up here a few months ago and decided I needed to buy the series, so I'm watching it on blu-ray whenever I can afford the next set).

I'm breaking up those shows with a few others. My Hero Academia is awesome (basically the Japanese answer to the X-Men, with a more "Justice League" feel to it). Also just started season 3 of Netflix's Voltron, which I highly recommend. The same people did the Avatar series and they've re-imagined Voltron in a beautiful way.

Netflix has also released the next season of their How to Train Your Dragon show, which has gotten VERY good over the last few seasons, so I'll start watching that again shortly, too.

Shows that I intend to watch in the near future: Death Note (think I've waited long enough), Cross Ange, and Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon (which looks really weird but I got it as a birthday present so why not).
    Amethyst
    Amethyst

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:57 am

I've been binge watching Pretty Little Liars when my husband isn't home and we've started watching The Defenders together.
    Ckyle7
    Ckyle7
    Admin

Post by Ckyle7 Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:25 am

I loved PLL. So happy you got in to it!! I need to finish it but I have no idea where I'm up to!

I am watching The Mist at the moment: based on the Stephen King novel. In preparation for a viewing of the remake of IT. EXCITING!!! <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:08 pm