Prophets Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Epiphany
Merritt
Dolphyn
Amethyst
RamothsRider
Pig Tailed Gar
talonnolan
Ckyle7
aammondd
Dinwar
Mistress Cara
Aravis
shadowsiren
Renya
alvspr
Arcea-Drakkarre
Linayus
Blind Angel
Gregoriouse The Great
rainshadow
DuDZiK
25 posters

What Have You Been Up To?

Linayus
    Linayus

What Have You Been Up To? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Have You Been Up To?

Post by Linayus Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Is the Royal AF a backup plan since no jobs have come through or was it something you were considering before?

And I'm still jealous that you've been to Comic Con TWICE in the last, what, 5 years? And I haven't been even once yet! *cries*
    talonnolan
    talonnolan

Post by talonnolan Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:04 am

ForeverCrimson wrote:Talonnolan, I saw a little from your FB posts but had no idea it was that serious *hugs* I'm glad you're doing better now.

I... graduated with a BA in Archaeology and History, spent 6 months traveling the world by myself - including a sneaky trip to Comic Con with a few familiar faces! - returned home and did my Masters in Archaeological Computing before Christmas and have spent this year trying to find a career! DudZ might be interested to hear I have an interview on Monday with a publishing company - Oxford University Press Very Happy But I have also just started an application to join the Royal Air Force so we'll see.  
    Thank you friend. Very Happy *hugs*

Did you get into the Royal Air Force?
    rainshadow
    rainshadow
    Admin

Post by rainshadow Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:45 am

Linayus wrote:Is the Royal AF a backup plan since no jobs have come through or was it something you were considering before?

And I'm still jealous that you've been to Comic Con TWICE in the last, what, 5 years? And I haven't been even once yet! *cries*
    It's pretty much an incredible experience. You need to get there someday.
    ForeverCrimson
    ForeverCrimson

Post by ForeverCrimson Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Linayus wrote:Is the Royal AF a backup plan since no jobs have come through or was it something you were considering before?

I've been considering it for a while. There were a couple of other things I wanted to try first but now I've seen how they've played out I'm now convinced the RAF is the right choice for me Smile

And you have to go to Comic Con! It's amazing. Apparently I'm pre-reg'd for next year (whatever that means) so will have to see how the money and the job works out as to whether I can plan an imminent return!

talonnolan wrote:Thank you friend. Very Happy*hugs*

Did you get into the Royal Air Force?
    *hugs* back!

And hee hee not yet. It's a long process by the sounds of it. I have my first meeting with them next week. It's an 'optional' presentation but it isn't really optional and I have lots of forms to hand in. Should find out a little more about the actual process then, and get a timescale *fingers crossed*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm